The Academy of Emergency Ultrasound (AEUS)'s core purpose is to provide high quality education, research and standards for emergency ultrasound. AEUS seeks to be an educational resource for students, residents, fellows, and faculty for emergency ultrasound. AEUS promotes high quality research and collaboration in emergency ultrasound in order to advance the field and patient care.
AEUS Mission Statement
Why join AEUS?
- Join the largest academic community dedicated to education and research in emergency ultrasound.
- Discuss EUS topics in a large network of your peers.
- Access a large library of AEUS member-created educational documents and narrated lectures.
- Participate in AEUS committees.
- Take advantage of the AEUS peer review service and get feedback on your EUS research ideas before you collect data.
- And much more! Join Today!
2022-2023 AEUS Executive Committee
President: Yiju Teresa Liu, MD
President-Elect: Christopher Thom, MD, RDMS
Secretary: Petra Duran-Gehring, MD
Treasurer: Emberlynn Liang Liu, MD
Immediate Past President: Lindsay Taylor, MD, RDMS, RDCS, RVT
Research Officer: Frances Russell, MD
Education Officer: K. Meera Muruganadan, MD, MP
Board Liaison: Jody A. Vogel, MD, MSc, MSW
Staff Liaison: Melissa McMillian, CAE, CNP