The Academy of Emergency Ultrasound (AEUS)'s core purpose is to provide high quality education, research and standards for emergency ultrasound. AEUS seeks to be an educational resource for students, residents, fellows, and faculty for emergency ultrasound. AEUS promotes high quality research and collaboration in emergency ultrasound in order to advance the field and patient care.
AEUS Mission Statement
Why join AEUS?
- Join the largest academic community dedicated to education and research in emergency ultrasound.
- Discuss EUS topics in a large network of your peers.
- Access a large library of AEUS member-created educational documents and narrated lectures.
- Participate in AEUS committees.
- Take advantage of the AEUS peer review service and get feedback on your EUS research ideas before you collect data.
- And much more! Join Today!
AEUS Executive Committee
President: Lindsay Taylor, MD, RDMS, RDCS, RVT
President-Elect: Yiju "Teresa" Liu, MD
Secretary: Petra Duran-Gehring, MD
Treasurer: Christopher D Thom, MD RDMS
Immediate Past President: Robert David Huang, MD
Research Officer: Daniel Theodoro, MD, MSCI
Education Officer: K. Meera Muruganadan, MD, MP
Board Liaison: Ava Pierce, MD
Staff Liaison: Melissa McMillian, CNP