The Academy of Emergency Ultrasound (AEUS)'s core purpose is to provide high quality education, research and standards for emergency ultrasound. AEUS seeks to be an educational resource for students, residents, fellows, and faculty for emergency ultrasound. AEUS promotes high quality research and collaboration in emergency ultrasound in order to advance the field and patient care.
AEUS Mission Statement
Why join AEUS?
- Join the largest academic community dedicated to education and research in emergency ultrasound.
- Discuss EUS topics in a large network of your peers.
- Access a large library of AEUS member-created educational documents and narrated lectures.
- Participate in AEUS committees.
- Take advantage of the AEUS peer review service and get feedback on your EUS research ideas before you collect data.
- And much more! Join Today!
AEUS Executive Committee
President: Shan W. Liu, MD, SD
President-Elect: Scott M. Dresden, MD, MS
Secretary: Kei Ouchi, MD
Treasurer: Lauren Cameron Comasco, MD
Immediate Past President: Anthony Rosen, MD
Member-at-Large: Elizabeth M. Goldberg, MD, ScM
Member-at-Large: Jill M. Huded, MD
Member-at-Large: Tim F. Platts-Mills, MD, MSc
Member-at-Large: Kalpana Narayan Shankar, MD
Resident Representative: Emily A. Benton, MD
Medical Student Representative: Angel Li
Board Liaison: Wendy C. Coates, MD
Staff Liaison: Melissa McMillian, CNP