The mission of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
is too promote the education of medical students, residents, fellows, and attending physicians in the area of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) through research, innovation and collaboration.
The goals of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Interest Group include:
- Develop curriculum guidelines for a resident EMS elective.
- Develop guidelines for 4th year medical student EMS clerkship/elective curriculum and syllabus document.
- Improve EMS interest group membership communication.
- Promote greater collaboration with the public health community within SAEM.
- Submit 3-5 quality didactic session proposals for SAEM20 (ie CPP, ET3, etc.).
Chair: Jason Stopyra, MD, MS
Board Liaison: Richard Wolfe, MD
Staff Liaison: Monica Bell, CMP