RAMS - South Central Region

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear RAMS Members, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to share an exciting opportunity for you to get involved in the RAMS Regional Ambassador Task Force. Project Name: RAMS Regional Ambassador Task Force ...

• Hello South Central Region, Happy 2024! We want to ensure that you are aware of a couple of important opportunities within RAMS that are quickly approaching their respective deadlines. SAEM24 Medical Student Ambassador Program: Deadline January ...

• Hello South Central Region, I hope this email finds you well. We want to ensure that you are aware of two important opportunities within RAMS that are quickly approaching their respective deadlines. SAEM Committee Sign-Ups - Deadline: ...

• Hello South Central Region! We are so excited to start this year as your RAMS Regional Ambassadors! We have put together a list of EMIG event ideas to help inspire some ideas for the upcoming year. If you have questions or additional ideas of what ...

• Greetings South Central EMIGs, Please share the following SAEM/RAMS announcements within your EMIG. Register today for SAEM's Virtual Residency & Fellowship Fair , July 24-27. During these free, 50-minute video conferences, representatives ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.